Bischoff & Ditze Energy GmbH & Co. KG
Hamburg, HRA-number: 122672, district court of Hamburg, Germany
USt-Ident-Nummer: DE 317 047 273
fully liable general partner: Bischoff & Ditze Energy Verwaltungs GmbH, Hamburg, Germany
HRB-number 113509, district court of Hamburg, Germany
USt-Ident-number: DE 243 181 980
Represented by: Thomas Ditze and Oliver Germeroth
Data Protection Officer: data-protection(at)bd-energy.com
Editorial responsibility: Thorsten Förster, foerster(at)bd-energy.com
Legal note: Law and jurisdiction
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)
- use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
This website includes links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are neither endorsements nor recommendations. The Bischoff & Ditze Energy GmbH & Co. KG (BDE) has no control over the contents of third party websites. Therefore, the Bischoff & Ditze Energy GmbH & Co. KG accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of them.
By using this website you accept that, as a limited liability entity, BDE has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. Therefore in order to use this website you must agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Bischoff & Ditze Energy’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. BDE makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, BDE does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
BDE will not be liable in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
All limitations of liability apply even if BDE has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Copyright © 2019 the Bischoff & Ditze Energy GmbH & Co. KG
The copyright for this website and all content on this website is owned by the Bischoff & Ditze Energy GmbH & Co. KG (BDE), unless indicated otherwise. Some of the images used on this website were licensed from Shutterstock Inc. and are being used in accordance with this licence.
BDE grants to users of the website a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in cache memory and
- print pages from this website for personal and non-commercial use.
BDE does not grant any other rights in relation to the content of this website: all other rights are reserved.
Users must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast, show or play in public the content of this website in any form without BDE’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyrighted materials on this website by writing to email@example.com.
If BDE discovers that you have used its copyrighted materials in contravention of the license above, BDE may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to info(at)bd-energy.com or write a letter to Bischoff & Ditze Energy GmbH & Co. KG, Kreuzweg 7, 20099 Hamburg, Germany.
Recourse for Privacy Rights Violations
If you suspect that this website violates any of your privacy rights, please notify us immediately via e-mail to data-protection(at)bd-energy.com, so that remedial action can be taken quickly. Please note: The involvement of a lawyer for a fee-based warning leads to a similar result, but takes much longer and is associated with a considerable effort for both sides. In the end, only the appointed lawyer would benefit from such a measure.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful and/or unenforceable by any court or other competent authority, all other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.